Saturday, July 04, 2009

Forum spammers.

I only have about four places I online that I use regularly. All have spam issues of some fashion here or there.

One on the other hand is a seemingly unprotected forum. There's no "read these numbers and then retype them" security measure. Believe it or not, for many of us those are a pain as it's dern hard to see what's there! Then again, I'm color blind and well there's only one color I see as you do (care to guess which?). Like myself, there are others on said board that such things would be difficult for. SO WHAT? well..........................

It means nothing, but it's time anyway. Here and now, I'm starting the SPAM list. These are places that will NOT get my business under any circumstances. I'll add to it as we go along, and it will soon have it's own site or blog.

Spam bots wouldn't exist without spammers!

Let's begin:

buboot*com

No comments: