Monday, May 03, 2010

I found me!


I found me today. I was hiding out in the shop and had gotten careless. I forgot to lock the door.

Well, in I walk thinking "self, why would the door be open if I wasn't in here hiding from me", and sure enough, there I was, right beside the neighbor's chevy truck I've been working on. Not only did I find me, but I found me working on my neighbor's truck without me being there! That could have been disastrous!

Wouldn't ya know that as soon as I saw that I had found me and that I was busted for working on my neighbor's truck without me there, out the open window I went. Oh well, I've been chasing me for years, but I'm getting closer to catching me!

I locked up the shop and all of the vehicles, so unless I like sleeping in the rain, I'll have to sneak back inside at some point or anther. I figure I'm just waiting until I see that the lights are off and I'm certain that I'm in bed before I sneak in.

Little do I know that I've got the entry alert turned on and I'll hear me sneak in!

4 comments:

maggie said...

Why is it that often times that other self can be smarter and one step ahead of you!?

Freaky_Frank said...

Well Hidy! Been wonderin bout ya!

How's the critters and how goes the garden?

and LOL you are correct!

Frank

maggie said...

Life is 110 % all good here Frank! How 'bout you two? Glad to see you blogging again :>)

Freaky_Frank said...

All's well in the world of recession and jobless ambition. I don't have near the time online these days, due to my work, but I'm happy to have work!

Kay is well. She's finally moving up in her work as well. She actually seems to be in better health for the time, but I'm looking forward to seeing this continue.

Youngest, Christina graduates High School Thursday and I'm super happy for her, and scared to death all at the same time. lol She graduates with honors and I couldn't be more proud.

Best from here to there!
Frank