Sunday, June 13, 2010

BP, the crisis and my thoughts on the subject


I'm not bashing a group of people.
I don't see a land as being responsible.
I know BP is as much an American company as it is a British one.

Sadly, I also know a great number of retired British people rely heavily on BP stock. I wish NO harm to anyone what so ever.

I do however want to know why it is I, who feel the pain
(as with many others) in my wallet, my family in our ability to pay the bills and many just like us.
When I say that I will not use BP products, it is not to spite a land, or a people. It is to not be giving money to a company that is responsible for my loss of income.

Please, if you are affected by the current tragedy, do NOT talk trash of another land, many of their people are going to feel the sting of this tragedy quite harshly. BP has a problem. BP needs to solve their problem and right some wrongs along the way. In the mean time, many people are feeling the pain. BP is a company, not a country! Let BP fix their problems and let BP right their wrongs, don't trash people who aren't involved!

Lastly, to fellow Christians: Prayer and faith are the answer here as in all things.

No comments: